Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello!
The challenge at http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ is anything goes- as long as it is a birthday theme!  Here is my first non- Operation Write Home card and it is for my niece Tessa. The Prima stamp is colored with Copics and I covered the balloon with a clear glaze pen- lots of shine but it dries quickly. And then I used a clear star glitter pen on her shoes, gifts and parts of her party dress (the ruffles do not show the shimmer but it is there!). I put the sentiment inside the card so the image can be the focus- she is a cutie- and quick to color.

Thanks for visiting,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Tessa will adore this card, who wouldn't! I love the image and you did a wonderful coloring job on her. The gifts are precious and that background paper is so pretty. My birthday wishes to Tessa. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shimmery balloon and the gems down the side...great balance! Thanks for joining us Diane over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10