Friday, May 1, 2015

Guest I-Teamer for Words to Scrap By for May!

Greetings! When I won the March challenge at Words to Scrap By, I was also asked to be a Guest I-Teamer! Wahoooo!

Did you know May is National Photography Month?  Taking photographs and paper crafting are two ways we commemorate life events. This month's challenge is to create a card or project inspired by that oft heard picture-taking phrase Say Cheese

Well, I love taking pictures and my family knows I am the one to come to when they need a picture from last week, last year, 10 years ago! And yes- I even have a few original Polaroid pictures!  When I heard the challenge, I just had to pull out this great image from SugarPeaDesigns.com. Selfies are such a common site these days- and ya gotta love the selfie sticks! We tried one out at Christmas and were able to get a large group of people around the dining room table! I love the expression on her face as she poses for her selfie!  And I had to give her a gold phone- in honor of my niece Paige and her gold phone! 

Please head on over to wordstoscrapby.com and see what the rest of the team created and then go make a card!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and special thanks to Annie, Sybrina and Bobbi for letting me join in on the W2SB fun!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. The ideal card for this challenge. I did not know this is Nat'l Photography Month. My lesson learned for the day, thank you. Love this card and I'm sure Paige will get a kick out of it if she see's it. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane,

    What a perfect card for our Words 2 Scrap By challenge! Can't tell you what a big smile it brought to my face. And, I'm sure Paige will appreciate having her gold phone immortalized in this cute card. :)

    Thanks for joining us as our Guest I-Teamer. We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge - thank you for being such a great guest at W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I think I need this image. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane! What a fantastic card--perfect for the modern girl! Love that image and must check out that stamp company! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10