Thursday, March 19, 2015

Words to Scrap By

I continue to struggle to find significant time to create cards but since the deadline is almost here at Words to Scrap By, I wanted to make sure I finished this card in time!
http://words2scrapby.blogspot.com/
The theme for this month is weather- and boy have we experienced some interesting weather lately in New England! I was pelted with hail coming out of the post office the other day! For 3 minutes it came down-crazy- then it was gone! Here is my sweet gal who just survived a hail storm and is happy for some sunshine!


Have a wonderful week and hope that spring brings us some nice weather...soon!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and colors! Love this card and so glad you played along at W2SB this month! Hope sunny days are ahead in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and colors! Love this card and so glad you played along at W2SB this month! Hope sunny days are ahead in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Diane!

    What a fun card! Love your stylin' little girl with her handy-dandy umbrella and galoshes. Too cute! And, I think I am going to have to CASE this layout.

    Thanks so much for playing along with our Words 2 Scrap By weather-related challenge! So glad you joined us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable & perfectly crafted! So glad you joined us at W2SB & congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane,

    Congrats on your win! We just loved your adorable card. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10