Sunday, February 15, 2015

Really Mother Nature?

Well, I guess I moved to Siberia but forgot to tell everyone except for Mother Nature! The snow continues here in Massachusetts and the East Coast! Luckily the snow has not been wet and heavy but the big issue with this storm is the crazy wind and where to put all the snow! The snowdrifts are pretty incredible! 

The February ODBD challenge at Operation Write Home is to create a card with animals.
http://operationwritehome.org/february-odbd-challenge-2/ 
I really like Mama Elephant stamps so I used the very adorable pandas.


And puppy love is the theme for the Cardz 4 Guys challenge this time.  I downloaded some of Mo Manning's great images and used the lovable dog- it comes in a set of 3-titled 'lazy mutt'! 
My dog could be dreaming of his owner and the owner is also thinking of the dog--- or they could both be just resting and enjoying some time to relax, also know as just being lazy!   
http://mosdigitalpencil.com/

Please go and check out the sample cards and the challenge entries for more of man's best friend at:
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/



I am debating if I should clear the snow off my car again or wait until the snow slows down.....or maybe just make some more cards???  Oh the hard decisions- LOL!
Have a wonderful week,
Diane

6 comments:

  1. That first card just melts my heart with those precious pandas and that cute sentiment. Your second card is so darn cute with the grass, clouds, sentiment and your relaxing doggie. Wonderful card. I think you should just stay in your craft room and make more adorable cards, never mind the car for now. The snow will just keep blowing around and it will be covered again in now time. This winter is really something for us here in Massachusetts this year isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your laid back lazy dog and those fluffy clouds, great card

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Diane! On our dog card I really like how you layered the grass and used felt for your clouds.So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    If it were me... I would stay in my warm craft room and make more cards!!! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your lazy dog. The fluffy clouds and layered grass are perfect additions. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - a really cute dog.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are terrific! I love the sweet panda card and the hound dog is just adorable! The felt clouds were a great touch too!

    We got just enough snow to make the roads really nasty (drifting has been an issue for us too), but what is really keeping us inside is the subzero temperatures. Waaaay to cold to do anything outdoors right now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10