Sunday, December 28, 2014

Taylored Expression Die and OWH Cards

Greetings! I hope everyone had the Christmas they hoped for!  I totally enjoyed my holiday; our Christmas Eve is always so much fun...lots of people, good food and laughter! And Christmas Day was equally wonderful! Yeah to Maggie for finding the Christmas pickle!

Just days before Christmas I saw a card made with a Taylored Expressions die and since I received a nice holiday bonus from work I decided to use a little on a crafty splurge. Amazing service by TE;  it came on Friday and a really great extra was included! I was so excited to try out the die and carved out some time to play yesterday. There are 11 dies with the set- so many options!
 http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/dies/color-block-cutting-plate.html


I made the above card for the mid-month challenge at OWH to make a missing you card. 

And the sketch challenge posted at OWH is another wonderful sketch!

OWH Sketch 245

I kept my card super clean- I wanted the papers to be noticed- as well as the sweet mouse by Avery Elle. I have a box ready to be mailed to Sandy- the past 2 donations I have cut it too close to the deadline!  I am really going to try to get my boxes in earlier...at least I am going to try! LOL
Have a wonderful week- and go make a card or two!
Diane

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to get the boxes in way ahead of time as those deadlines creep up on us so darn fast. You have three great additions here to add to that box. I love color blocking and you pick such sweet colors. Your second card just made me smile, as the recipient will. The last card has just beautiful papers and that darling little mouse. So cute!!!! So glad to hear you had a great holiday and congrats to Maggie. Have yourself a wonderful, safe, happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, Great interpretation of the sketch! Love that adorable mouse! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet papers to go with that sweet mouse! It is hard for me to keep ahead of the deadlines as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10