Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sketch #203

Greetings! We had our frist big snow last night here in Massachusetts...but being the hearty New Englander that I am- I was still out shopping today! I have accomplished a lot the past few days so I took a break (from holiday preparations and crying over the Patriots game) and made a card for today's sketch. Isn't the sketch great! 
                                203
 The stamps are Unity-- I love his pouty face! The papers are from Carta Bella and BoBunny. I change the shape from a circle to this Spellbinders die-- mostly because I had the little guy already colored and wanted to use him! Can't you hear him say "I miss you, so there" and stomping his foot!! 
  
 Have a wonderful week- and craft (and party) on!
Diane

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors used and the way you used the three different dotted papers. Most of all I love that little guy with the pouty face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just so mad, I love it! You can almost feel the stubborn oozing out! Love the papers with the image, very boy like! So sorry about the Pats loss, but it helped my Broncos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little boy is too cute and I love the combination of pattern papers that you used. They keep the background interesting but not overwhelming. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that look on my youngest son's face *so* many times! Your little guy is really showing some attitude. LOL You have a great mix of papers and colors. Good job on using something already colored! Thanks for sharing! Also, know that I always appreciate your comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10