Saturday, September 7, 2013

Drunken Stampers- Button, Button- Who has the Button?

Looks like a lot of us have the button and plenty to spare!
This week's Drunken Stamper challenge is to use....yup... buttons!
I am sorry I cannot add the graphic for the challenge- Yahoo is being a PIA- and I cannot copy the fun lady to introduce the challenge topic! Boo hoo!
Well- here is my card:

The buttons I had in my stash; the tree trunk is made of square buttons that were ivory and I used a brown copic to color them. I used glossy accents to glue all the buttons to a paper base.
The papers are all Authentique. The clear gems are brads- also from my stash and the red gems were clear flat back stones that I colored with a red copic marker. The banner dies are from LifeStyle Crafts  and the circle dies are Spellbinders.
Please play along with the Drunken Stampers- we all get so excited to see your creations! 
And did you hear....
Have a great week and always make time to craft on!
Thanks for stopping by,
Diane


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Diane!!! Love the button trunk!! You are such a smarty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have way more than one button! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo sucks. That is all.

    Your tree is AWESOME! Love how you altered the square buttons (square buttons...my stash is lacking those!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you could color everything with copies! Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to send some square buttons my way! ;) Love your tree...it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10