Thursday, May 2, 2013

Up, Up, and Away!

The fun gals over at Drinken Stampers want us to make cards this week based on the movie "UP' or to use balloons.  OK- loved the movie-made me laugh and cry!

DS125


Digital stamp Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Memento inks- Tuxedo Black and Red Magic Dew Drop
Sentiment- Mama Elephant
Patterned papers- Prima My Little Guy Collection
Cardstock- Bazzill
Glossy Accents
Embossing folder-The Paper Studio
Pearls- Queen and Co
                                                               COPICS!


Do you not just adore the little kids that Maurie J Manning creates? There is not one image that I do not want to own! She is so talented and I love that she designs multicultural people!

The weekend is almost here! Enjoy!
Diane


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great take on the movie. Love the bright colours thanks for joining us at the Drunken Stampers for the UP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Diane!! I absolutely adore sock monkeys!!! Love that the little fella is taking his sock monkey on a balloon adventure! Thanks for playing along with the "Up!" challenge this week at Drunken Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love your coloring and that fab sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10