Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drunken Stampers!

Well- I must say this has been a good week for me creatively! I am the Drunken Stamper's Life of the Party again this week for my Twilight card- that makes 3 times! I thought they would be sick of me by now- but no--- what do they do? They ask me to be the Designated Guest Designer for May! I am honored! (And don't tell anyone- I do not drink alcohol so I will be the designated any time they ask! LOL)  I have fun playing with the Drunken Stampers challenges- all based on movies! http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/
The themes sometimes stump me, sometimes they excite me- but mostly- they force me to really think outside my comfort zone. Yup- this is me- surprised by the request to be the guest designer!
Ok- I know you came to see a card...so here goes....the challenge is:

I loved the movie and when I think of a Scotsman, I first think of Jamie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series! Swoon.

The stamp is from HighlanderCelticStamps.com
They have some great red rubber stamps highlighting Scottish and Irish heritage- makes me wish I could do the fancy Irish dancing! The gallant swordsman was colored with copics, the key was airbrushed. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and rest...from my stash of mystery items!
OK- so I will be back next week- yup- a whole month being the Designated GD..... can ya stand it??
Thanks for stopping by and craft on!
Diane




2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited that you are joining the Drunken Stampers this month :)
    I love love love your Braveheart card! The tartan, the image...fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Diane! That tartan is awesome! Thanks for being our guest designer. :) Jen, Drunken Stampers DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10