Friday, April 26, 2013

It's About Time

Interesting that the Midweek Throwdown at OWH this week is about time....something I feel I never have enough of lately!  Despite being busy, it was a good week. My friend Kelly came over to make cards the other night...and man- did we laugh! And my niece Tessa is spending the weekend with me- so there will be more crafty fun! I am getting my OWH box together to send to Kris- hopefully by Saturday noon time- so it can reach her for the Father's Day deadline!

I had a hard time with this week's challenge- I do not have a lot of stamps with timepieces so I was limited in my choices- but I do like the this set from Hero Arts. I did the triple stamping technique, added a few black brads and 3 gold embellishments- and called it a day! Nothing fancy- but a clean and simple card with a sentiment that says so much!



Have a wonderful weekend and craft on! I may be back with more cards!
Thanks for coming by,
Diane

4 comments:

  1. Very nice...I would never have thought use the triple time! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job with the triple stamping technique. Love the choice of blue to pop the black elements. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card - unlike you I have a ton of time/clock stamps. What can I say? I was obsessed at one point! The blue, black and white color scheme is a real standout.I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your CAS card. Love the color choice and the layers. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10