Friday, March 1, 2013

My Brother is a Super Hero!


This week over at drunkenstampers.wordpress.com  the challenge is to use the movie The Avengers as inspiration OR use “Superheroes” as a theme for Drunken Stampers Challenge #116.

I recently purchased this digital image created by Mo Manning (digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com) and fell in love with these sweet guys! I have an older brother so I can imagine that any younger boy thinks that his big brother is a super hero in disguise!



Papers: Prima My Little Guy Collection 6x6 pad
Image: Mo Manning
Stars: KI puffies
Pearls: Queen and Co
Spellbinders dies
Copic markers
Ribbon: EK Success
Sentiment: computer generated and cut with SU punches




Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by-and craft on!
Diane

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just the greatest little card, and I've never seen a theme like this, but I LOVE it! The detail work you added is so special, especially those felt puffy stars along with your amazing coloring! I'm sure there are lots of little boys out there who look up to their big brothers, so this card will be incredibly special to some youngster! Well done!
    (and thanks so much for your thoughtful comment today - you've really made my day a special one)
    Big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Diane! Love that image!! And your colouring...WOW
    Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers this week for The Avengers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie DI this is absoulutely amazing! I love it! Your coloring is so detailed and..... I cant even put it into words! I love this so much and I'm glad to have an aunt like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Tessa... I am the,lucky one to have you in my life....1 love you more and more!

      Delete
  4. This card is just AWESOME! First of all your coloring is AMAZING! Secondly, I LOVE the sentiment on this card! A Brother IS a HERO!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!! Thanks SO much for playing with us at Drunken Stampers!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Diane on being picked as The Life of the Party for the Drunken Stampers challenge #116: The Avengers! Your card is wonderful and your coloring is amazing! Great job and we hope you play again with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations for being chosen as the Life of the Party at the Drunken stampers. Your card is Awesome and the colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY Diane!!! Thanks for playing along with us for the Avengers challenge! Congrats on being selected this weeks Life of the Party!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10