Thursday, February 28, 2013

Midweek Recipe

Over at OWH this week our challenge is to use this recipe:

 1 Embossing Folder
1 Border Punch or Die
2 Patterned Papers
1 Ribbon or Twine

I have not been in a cooking mood lately but this kind of recipe is right up my culinary alley!


I used Paper Smooches stamps, EK Success border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, papers from my stash-scraps from recent cards, ribbon from my stash, Doodlebug brads, Cricut Elegant Edges for the white frame, Spellbinder dies, SU dimensionals, copics, WRMK Corner Chomper and a black glaze pen for the tires.

In my mail today...a package from MFT with some new stamps and dies.... yahooo! I am thrilled to get some new MFT items, but I am considering putting myself on a shopping freeze. I have so many awesome stamps that need to see some ink and yet, new stamps keep calling my name!

Have a fabulous weekend-and craft on!
Thanks for stopping by,
Diane

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! The color combo really works, the images are as cute as can be and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...i have to get this stamp as all my men are golfers. I am following your blog now, hope you will follow me also. www.pennywardink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and lovely design, this card is so fresh and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10