Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Groundhog Challenge!

During the OWH skip this past weekend, I saw this site:   Drunken Stampers  on another stampers blog and thought it would be fun to play along. The challenge is create a card using a groundhog or furry creature or something inspired from the movie Groundhog Day!http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/drunken-stampers-challenge-113-groundhog-day/

I have plenty of hedgie stamps but not one groundhog stamp, and I could not think of how to incorporate the movie into the card unless I used repeating elements-so I went with furry! I pulled out an older set of clear stamps from Penny Black and here is what I came up with:


supplies:
Penny Black stamps
blue pattern papers: docrafts Papermania capsule collection-burleigh blue
orange pattern paper: DCVW
copics


Have a great week!
Diane


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Diane! Love the image and the blue/yellow color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the sketch and the use of the dsp. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for Groundhog Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Diane!! Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers for the Groundhog Day Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute stamped image. Thanks for sharing at Drunken Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10