Thursday, December 27, 2012

Missing you and other cards!

Hello! Happy 2 days after Christmas..and almost Friday-yahoo! I had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did as well!

This week at OWH we are challenged to make missing you cards for our troops to send home.

I love this dog stamp- he is just waiting for his loved one to come home! I bought it a few years ago at the Paper Source but I do not know who made it; no label on the stamp....

My patterned papers are from The Paper Loft 6x6 pad- Hooked on Fishing- a great masculine pad! The kraft is from Gina K- Pure Luxury- what nice, thick cardstock! The green mat is DWCV.


My next 2 cards were made for the sketch on Sunday 12/23.  I struggled with the squares- trying to make them rectangles-- I checked out a few of the posts on OWH and felt better about the sketch!

152



The Happy Brithday stamp is an orphan stamp from my stash....another mystery stamp.

I used the glaze pen to make the popsicles look wet and frozen! Stamps are from Stamps of Life.

And below are a few other cards I made recently. I mailed my last package to shipper Caro today and it contained just love cards so they can be used anytime (Caro is moving and stepping down as a shipper-thanks for your hard work Caro!).

The stamp with the girl and boy is one of my favorites of all time! It is so sweet and colors up quickly and can be used with a lot of different sentiments! I do not know who made it- but I bought it several years ago in a clearance bin at JoAnn; I know it was part of a set- but over the years- it got separated so I do not even know what stamps coordinate with it! Yup- sometimes my stamps are in a basket and when it overflows and I try to put them where they belong- well- I sometimes give up! New Years resolution- TRY to keep stamps organized! lol




And my final card for today is a cute Inky Antics image- perfect for a child's card! I popped up the balloon to make it stand out from the images on the patterned paper.



So that is my card share for this week! I hope to find some crafty time this weekend- even if I only get to create for 1/2 hour, it feels so good!
Take care,
Diane

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore the first card! That paer line line is one of my all time favs! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! All of these cards are great but I really love the balloon card the most. Isn't it funny how those $1 stamps can become a favorite? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy card making lady, love it!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created some wonderful cards here for many occasions, but that first one with the dog just melted my heart! What a perfect miss you card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog on the "Miss You" says it all. She looks so lonely and hopeful that her guardian will arrive home soon. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10